At RCA Physical Therapy we provide physical therapy for people who have an injury or dysfunction of an orthopedic nature. Orthopedics includes the musculoskeletal system which are the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and peripheral nerves of the extremities and spine. Our physical therapists can also provide care for someone who has had a mild stroke or other nervous system impairment.
Using the latest technology and treatment techniques, we initiate exercise and activities early in the recovery process to enhance the repair of damage or surgically repaired tissue in a safe manner. Strong emphasis is placed on education and proper body mechanics to be used in all areas of a person’s life. RCA Physical Therapy can help you move on to where you want to be - for work, play, and life.
Our program includes treatment of:
- Joint and Myofascial Pain / Dysfunction
- Muscle Aches and Joint Pain
- Chronic Pain / Fibromyalgia
- Management of General Orthopedic / Post-surgical Conditions
- Post-operative – Total Joint, Hip, Knee, ACL Repair, Rotator Cuff
- Tendonitis (Achilles Shoulder, Elbow)
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Headaches / TMJ Dysfunction